yellow pages ad

Phil Bondi phil at philbondi.com
Fri May 26 04:31:03 MDT 2006

Greg Newell wrote:
>  I'm in there because, "yeah, I'm still in business! ... here I am" .
> If you try hard enough you can justify almost anything :-\

I'm with Greg on this one. I have a basic YP listing, and my phone is a
business line, so the add is free.

Every year the YP people try to get me to increase the size of my add -
every year I tell them I'm only listed because it's a reminder that I am
in business.

I have not seen alot of traffic from the YP. Most people are searching
the web and getting dealer referrals..at least that's what I have been
seeing.

-Phil Bondi(Fl)