Clicking drop screws on a new Steinway

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Fri May 26 07:44:43 MDT 2006

David
  I get it but Imagine our reputations if we sent  out final product like
this.  Really! If this how it is then my Stwy D is  worth more than there retail.
  It doesn't sound like things are getting better  at the mother ship.
  Dale

Still have a few  buzzes and whistles to deal with, the treble side of the
action is moved in  too far (strike point is correct) and it’s creating a small
problem getting  the una corda to shift quietly (but at least the sharps aren’
t knocking  against the fallboard).   You know, normal stuff.

David  Love