Clicking drop screws on a new Steinway

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Fri May 26 08:22:43 MDT 2006

We would need better marketing to cover for us.  It's a problem with trying
to combine "hand built" and assembly line techniques.  You've got a foot in
each camp and you often end up tripping.  The custom rebuilder has a much
better chance of thoroughly addressing the individual needs of each
instrument.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net