yellow pages ad/Dr. Sivik

John M. Formsma john at formsmapiano.com
Fri May 26 09:33:52 MDT 2006

I recently canceled my home line and have begun to use the cell phone
exclusively. For the last 1.5 years, I've had my cell phone number on my
invoices as the only contact number. This way, people can contact me
directly and not have to leave a message at home. I carry the cell with me,
though.

John Formsma