yellow pages ad/Dr. Sivik

Tom Sivak tvaktvak at sbcglobal.net
Fri May 26 14:26:43 MDT 2006

Phil:

  Wow, your clients have driveways?!

  I think people who use the Yellow Pages generally take the first guy they talk to.  If you're not in, they'll call the next guy in the book.  So, returning the call two hours later would be one hour and 45 minutes too late.  I think that's one of the reasons my business has increased due to my wife being home answering the phone all the time.  We don't lose any calls any more.

  Tom

Phil Bondi <phil at philbondi.com> wrote:

Tom Sivak wrote:

> You could, however, have your business line forwarded to your cell
> phone and thus be able to field all the calls. If...you don't mind
> being interrupted over and over again while trying to tune a clien'ts
> piano!
Tom - others:

I do this myself, and people, in most cases, are happy to get a return
call usually within 2 hrs.

I don't carry my phone into a client's home..I answer any calls soon
after leaving the client's driveway.

works for me,

-Phil Bondi(Fl)