stripping question

Dave Davis davistunes at yahoo.com
Sat May 27 07:33:59 MDT 2006

Loren Hedahl wrote:

I am Loren Hedahl, reside in Silverdale, Washington,  [snip] The local Puget Sound Guild Chapter kindly allowed me into their group a little over a year ago.  I'm sure I have been more of a deficit than an asset to them during this year and a half, however perhaps I can contribute a little now since I was recently elected to be their chapter secretary.  Not quite sure what I'm getting myself into.

Loren,
We are glad you joined our chapter. Hey, if the secretary thing doesn't work out, maybe you can apply as the chapter mascot!!

Dave Davis, RPT
Puget Sound Chapter