yellow pages

pianotune05 pianotune05 at comcast.net
Sat May 27 09:18:09 MDT 2006

Or how about "A Piano Tuner", or "A person who tunes pianos" lol :)
Marshall
ps. if you want to be last in line you could use, "Your personal piaon
tuner" "Zealous piano tuner" or if you're not first, "jealous" piano tuner.
lol :) that one would be before K at least.  I'm in a good mood today. two
sunny days in a row!!! and the yard sale is doing great!