To ALL on the PTG forum here

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Sat May 27 09:39:34 MDT 2006

Julia
  Thanks you for your kind & thoughtful remarks as well as  your new -bie
enthusiasm.
  May God Bless you as well & also those who gave the  "last full measure of
devotion" for all of us.  Let us not take it for  granted this weekend the
liberties & remember those in our  services while we enjoy those freedoms at the
family barbeque ,church  service or memorial remebrance that they have
afforded us.
   Dale

        As we remember the  soldiers who fought and are fighting for freedom
to persue the  pleasures of piano playing, among many other persuits of
happiness  besides pianos in our country,  I would like to wish a happy,  safe and
relaxing Memorial Holiday to all, and may all your goals and desires  come true
in pianology outcomes, and for personal and spiritual needs  and fufillments
as well.

Joy to all
God Bless you and your loved ones,
With love, respect and gratitude,
Julia Gottshall,
3rd year Associate member,
Reading, PA

Dale  Erwin--Piano Restorations
4721 Parker Rd.
Modesto, Calif. 95357
Shop  209-577-8397
cell 209-985-0990
Web site  _http://www.Erwinspiano.com_ (http://www.erwinspiano.com/)
Specializing in the Restoration, Service & Sales  of
Steinway & Sons, Mason & Hamlin, & other fine  pianos