stripping question

Lhadeh at wmconnect.com Lhadeh at wmconnect.com
Sat May 27 17:23:12 MDT 2006

Ummmm.  .   .   .   I don't see anything in the by-laws about a mascot
position.  If it becomes known that the secretary can't spell and can't take notes
how do you figure the secretary could ever get the by-laws changed to add a
mascot position?

On the other hand, does the mascot position come with any perks?  "perk"
"perk"  "perk"  "perk"  "perk"  "perk"  "perk"  "perk"  "perk"

Maybe I could qualify.  What kind of a mascot says "perk"?

Loren Hedahl