opinions on this CA job for loose tuning pins

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Nov 1 06:51:43 MST 2006

Jason - Don't be intimidated by these super-skilled artisans! Whereas I have
no doubt what-so-ever that one can successfully apply CA to the tuning pins
of a vertical piano without tipping, for the total non-artistic-oriented
slobs like me out there - just tilt the sucker back and you gots no worries
mate. I've never even tried to do it on a vertical vertical, but I know for
a FACT that I would be gluing all sorts of action parts together, keys to
keybed, pedal assemblies - besides just making an unsightly mess of the
plate.

Just another point of view!   ;-)

Terry Farrell