Young Chang Brackets

Ken & Pat Gerler kenneth.gerler at prodigy.net
Wed Nov 1 07:59:53 MST 2006

Ted and all,
I know Kurzweil has moved and they are part of Young Chang and I guess Pam
worked both brands.

This is the information for Kurzweil:
19060 S Dominguez Hills Dr.
Rancho Dominguez, Ca 90220
310-637-2000 Phone
310-637-2025 Fax

Ken Gerler,
St. Louis

Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 13:02:57 -0500
From: Ted Simmons <tsimmons4 at cfl.rr.com>
Subject: Young Chang Brackets
To: <pianotech at ptg.org>

This is to inform all interested parties that Pamela Woods is no longer the
contact for replacement brackets for Young Chang grands.  I talked to her in
mid September and she said she would order brackets for one of the pianos I
service.  However, when I called today I was informed that there was no open
order in my account.  In other words, she left without placing my order.
Those of you who have been waiting for a long time might want to check to
see if your order was placed.
Ted Simmons
Viera, Florida

Ken Gerler