Young Chang Brackets

Aart in America Piano Services aartinamerica at optonline.net
Wed Nov 8 16:15:36 MST 2006

Hello List,
Does anyone have a name and extension number for the new parts person
at YC?

After waiting months and months for YC replacement brackets, the
incorrect size was sent to me (inside brackets too large for
pedestals.)   Pam re-ordered the brackets in early Oct., and I've tried
to check in on the status of my 2nd order, and I am unable to contact
anyone at the new number 310-637-2000.  All voice mails are "full", and
the operator line says "there is no one available".  When I try to
leave a message, it cuts me off.    Very frustrating.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Aart Markenstein
Aart in America Piano Services