Reaming Agraffes

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 2 00:37:46 MST 2006

Thanks for the tip. I actually tried something akin to this. I drilled a
1/4 inch hole in a packing block I got from the bottom panel of a Kawai
upright, attached some sandpaper, and turned the agraffe around many times
while applying pressure. I didn't see any brass flecks coming off, so I
assumed it wasn't working.
Guess I need to have a bit more patience!
Dave,
You have the right idea, but you need to use cloth backed abrasive instead
of sandpaper. It'll do the job quicker and smoother.
Regards,

Joseph Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I