Yamaha C-7 Key Top ?

BRETT GLASS bgpianoman at email.com
Thu Nov 2 02:09:10 MST 2006

Thanks so far . I talked with Bill Brandom awhile back . I didn't think
they offered replacement if you were not the original owner . I'll have
to call them back and talk to the new Guy and see. This teacher doesn't
want to be down without this piano knowing that I would have to ship the
keys to the mainland . I got the impression talking with Bill that they
wanted their guy to do the work otherwise I would do it myself . Just
thought there might be some way to seal them or something ????

Brett Glass

A Sharp Piano Service Maui

--

Search for products and services at: