Wurlitzer C173 (Young Chang) - lifting logo

Pianoman pianoman at accessus.net
Thu Nov 2 05:59:29 MST 2006

I have a Samick client here with the soundboard decal curling at the edges
also.
James
James Grebe   Piano Tuning & Repair   Member of Master Piano Technicians.
Registered Piano Technician of the Piano Technicians Guild for over 30
years.   "Member of the Year" in 1989
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, Piano Benches, Writing
Instruments,Table Timepieces
 (314) 608-4137   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
Researcher of St. Louis Theatre History
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman at accessus.net