Wurlitzer C173 (Young Chang) - lifting logo

Marcel Carey mcpiano at videotron.ca
Thu Nov 2 10:09:00 MST 2006

Hi Mike,

Considering the work, I don't think I would want to do it either. These
pianos are so unstable as is even after they settle that I would really
hate disturbing it's "tuning stability" just for cosmetic purpose. The
ones I have seen that want to come off, I just tear what's there to
tear. I had a case where the decal curled so much that it was contacting
the strings and buzzing. I just used tweezers and pulled it off.

Marcel Carey, RPT
Sherbrooke, QC