P22 Yamaha damper thingee

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 3 12:59:53 MST 2006

Julia,
It always makes me wonder if the client REALLY tried the piano before
purchasing it, when this sort of thing occurs.<G> The "problem" was there
BEFORE they bought it, IMO. They just got caught up in the fervor of
purchasing a piano and turned off their listening brain cells, IMO. Not
much that can be done, except get into a whole lot of retrofitting as
others have replied. If that occurs, I suspect Yamaha would void the
warrantee. And well they should, IMO.
Regards,

Joseph Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police