Aftertouch

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Sat Nov 4 21:00:42 MST 2006

I'll third the motion for Wurzen punchings.  I have them in my piano and have put them in a couple others in the field.  They give great definition to the bottom of the keystroke, and thus to aftertouch.   With mushy punchings, amount of aftertouch can depend on how strong one's fingers are feeling on a  particular day...

Dave Stahl