square grand hammer flange needed

Mark Potter bases-loaded76 at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 6 06:51:13 MST 2006

List -

  Any chance anyone has hoarded any square grand hammer flanges?  If anyone has, please see the attached photo for what I am seeking.  I need only one and my client is more than willing to compensate you for your time, part, and shipping expenses.  This square has seen some rough times (probably the kind of shape I'd be in if I was 165 years old) but needs to be up and running in good condition for a performance within 3 weeks.  I also need about 5 treble hammers, for that matter, but figure I will be stuck with making those.

  Anyone?  Joe G.?

  Mark Potter