Square Grand Parts

Joseph Garrett joegarrett at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 6 10:26:27 MST 2006

Mark said: "Any chance anyone has hoarded any square grand hammer flanges?
If anyone has, please see the attached photo for what I am seeking. I need
only one and my client is more than willing to compensate you for your
time, part, and shipping expenses. This square has seen some rough times
(probably the kind of shape I'd be in if I was 165 years old) but needs to
be up and running in good condition for a performance within 3 weeks. I
also need about 5 treble hammers, for that matter, but figure I will be
stuck with making those.
Anyone? Joe G.?"
Mark,
Ya cudda saved the time by emailing me direct.<G> Yes, I have Square Grand
Parts. I'll need to see it, however. The "attached photo" was not
accessable by my 'puter, (read This 'puter dufus<G>). Another try perhaps?
On my direct email address? joegarrett at earthlink.net As for the hammers, I
gots dem tu! (as my Grand kids would say.<G>)
Regards,

Joseph Garrett, R.P.T.
Captain, Tool Police
Squares R I