insurance for piano business

Kallie Swanepoel kccs at netralink.com
Wed Nov 8 09:52:35 MST 2006

Hi Robin

I believe insurance is a necessity for any business.  More so for
someone in the piano industry - especially if you do repairs or
restorations and you need to take the pianos to your workshop, and on
site injuries might also need to be covered for by some kind of
insurance. I only use small business insurance, and occasionally some
extra insurance if I need to move expensive pianos.

Regards

Kallie Swanepoel

Piano Tuner/Klavierstemmer

Skype Name: