Removing Sticking Damper Underlevers on Asian Grands

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Fri Nov 10 12:20:49 MST 2006

Rick,

At 07:55 AM 11/10/2006, you wrote:

I was going to say the same thing but Marcel beat
me to it. Put them under a microscope or
something and you'll see a lot of tiny "flakes".
The only way to solve it is to either replace
everything or pull everything out and repin. It
might also be good to rinse out the bushings with
something. Acetone? I'm not sure.

Avery