use or abuse of forum

RicB ricb at pianostemmer.no
Mon Nov 13 07:20:22 MST 2006

Let me see now...  I guess this means that even tho you are a dumb
person you can only ask bright questions...  or... maybe its that the
only dumb questions that are asked come from dumb people so they dont
count as questions in the first place... or.... maybe this all has
something to do with republicans ?? Nah... that cant be it either... ah
heck... what are you getting at here Alan ?

Cheers
RicB

    Or, as I like to tell the audience: "There are no dumb questions,
    just dumb people. Thank you for attending our $500 seminar. We've
    enjoyed having you and hope you've enjoyed being had."

    Alan Barnard
    Salem, MO
    Joshua 24:15