Mentor in Huntsville?

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Mon Nov 13 08:42:45 MST 2006

David --Dean
   Having hired some that young I can tell you that  the government requires
a work permit. I am grateful I lived in a generation  where I was taught &
enjoyed learning to work at a very early age. Farms  ,family business, raking
leaves etc.  It saved me from many things.
   So many things I learned from Dad & especially  my grandfather the farmer
I've already passed on to my kids. Well not the  tractor driving part. !!
 As all know Children of very young ages learn things  faster than even 14
year olds. Mozart & many who had oppurtuntiy to sit at  the feet of masters from
an early age.
   I'd love to see some  kind of shift toward earlier ages in terms of
vocational training but No one is for exploiting children.
  Dale
  We should probably take this off  list

You mean like our  freedom to exploit children?

David  Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com