cover for a Weber?

Paul McCloud service at pianosd.com
Mon Nov 20 10:32:19 MST 2006

If you are talking about an external cover, Judy doesn't make them.  If you
need a  string cover, she's the one you need.
BTW, I have a string cover  for a WG 157 me that I couldn't sell.  It's
black with gold trim.  This is the same size as the WG 51, 5'2". Contact me
privately if you're interested..

Paul McCloud
San Diego