Steinway Model B Music Desk Support

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Nov 21 08:35:18 MST 2006

We have installed several on older models. There are 2 listed  in the Schaff
& we have been using the larger one.  I'm not sure if  they will fit the newer
ones but why would Strwy have discontinued there  use?
  Dale
  I have many extras.  Love to sell you one.

I have a  customer with a newish S&S Model B that has no support between  the
music desk and the horizontal cross strut that runs behind it.   The hinges
screws are getting real stressed.  Has anyone installed a  music desk support
on this model who can advise me specifically which one  fits well and seems
to do the job?  Steinway does not have one for  this model.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com