Circular Saw help

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 25 07:15:29 MST 2006

Avery one looks like it's cordless (19.2 volts). You sure do not want that
for a lot of heavy cutting. I have a Porter Cable which once fell off a
patio cover onto concrete, and all it did was scuff the paint a bit. I
personally don't think the laser is going to make much difference, except in
long, critical cuts.     I wouldn't mind having the laser thing because I
don't do enough work to get really really good.  But remember good
craftsmanused to make long, straight cuts with hand saws!  I saw it done
recently, even.  So laser is nice but not a requisite, and get a powered saw
rather than a battery one.   JMO
les

   _____