Verituner on pocket pc?

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Sun Nov 26 08:56:15 MST 2006

>...I don´t like that technology of mailing list
>compared to newsgroups or forums.

Gregor,
Read the list via the archives:
https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/2006-November/date.html#end

It is like reading a news group format, plus
every post does not download to your inbox.

I have this address open as a home page and have
it in tab browsing. Every month you
will need to change the month to keep current.

As to the VT box or PPC, I have the box and do
not need application integration.
From what I gather on the VT user forum, PPC's
don't have the processor power or
battery life of the VT100. The VT does a
fantastic job of tuning and is invaluable with
pitch raises.  Don't leave home without it.
--

Regards,

Jon Page