Verituner on pocket pc?

Karl kaputt karlkaputt at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 27 08:10:42 MST 2006

>From: Jon Page <jonpage at comcast.net>

>Read the list via the archives:
>https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/2006-November/date.html#end
>
>It is like reading a news group format, plus every post does not download
>to your inbox.

oh, that´s fine. But how can I reply to the group? That link is for reading
only, right?

>The VT does a fantastic job of tuning and is invaluable with
>pitch raises.  Don't leave home without it.
>--

That´s the reason I want to have it! But how do you raise pitch with vt? Or
better asked: why do you do it with vt? Usually I do it this way: I  tune
twice. Once roughly with much overpull, but without an ETD. This takes 25
minutes. Then I do the final tuning. What´s the benefit of an ETD for pitch
raising?

Gregor