Verituner on pocket pc?

Arlin Hall ahall12 at austin.rr.com
Mon Nov 27 22:21:39 MST 2006

I like using the VT for pitch raises because it suggests the amount of
overpull,
and if you go with its suggestion, it is uncannily accurate, and the fine
tuning
is really a breeze.  Much quicker than guessing at the overpull by ear and
then
doing a much more substantial "fine tuning".

Just my experience and opinion.

Arlin