Verituner on pocket pc?

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Mon Nov 27 09:50:29 MST 2006

Read the list via the archives:
>https://www.moypiano.com/ptg/pianotech.php/2006-November/date.html#end>
>It is like reading a news group format, plus every post does not download
>to your inbox.
>oh, that´s fine. But how can I reply to the
>group? That link is for reading only, right?

It's a one-click reply. Click on the highlighted address of the author and your
e-mail program will open with the correct subject line w/ p-tech address. It
does not include the original post so you need to cut & paste relevant text.
It would streamline the archives if everyone didn't repost so much text.
--

Regards,

Jon Page