What problems do "Teflon actions" develop, and how can they be fixed?

WilsonianJ at aol.com WilsonianJ at aol.com
Tue Nov 28 19:40:45 MST 2006

A440A at aol.com writes:

> The high downweight and low upweight sounds like they ran out of room to
> put lead in the keys...

Indeed, more lead (in the front of the key) would decrease the downweight,
but it would also unfortunately decrease the upweight.   Regardless, we're still
not sure exactly what numbers we're talking about here, so methinks we're
jumping the gun.   You may well be right that it's a geometry issue, Ed.