Murderous Fallboard

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 28 22:54:50 MST 2006

Hi,Alan!    In my second response to the Fallboard problem I will siggest to
look for loose screws holding the spring,stripped screw holes will cause the
spring to move away from the fallboard slot and make it fall
un-controllably.Plug the stripped screwhole with shoe pegs,available from
Schaff. Second possibility:bending the spring forward to in crease tension
and friction.

#3]Make sure cheeck block screws are tight.If cheeck block moves-this will
affect the spring. Good Luck.. Isaac

  _____