Murderous Fallboard

J W Stein musicnow at frontiernet.net
Wed Nov 29 11:16:21 MST 2006

HTML MessageI find this to be a rather common problem with Yamahas and some Kawais... I usually remove the fallboard when I tune and give the customer a little piece of felt that can be sandwiched between fallboard and side of piano when it is open.  The wedge will be sure to hold fallboard open with risk of injury, unless, the board is accidentally yanked downward.

Jon