Steinway upright verdigree

David Love davidlovepianos at comcast.net
Wed Nov 29 21:46:36 MST 2006

Perchloroethylene (PERC or dry cleaning fluid) seems to work but it is
considered a highly toxic substance.  Goose juice or other applications that
use baltusrol can also be useful-though questionable for the permancence.
You need to work the parts (move them a lot with your hands after
application) and also control the humidity with a Dampp-Chaser.

David Love
davidlovepianos at comcast.net
www.davidlovepianos.com