Miltary pitch and other "Broadwood" expert

Robin Blankenship tunerdude at comcast.net
Sun Oct 1 15:39:46 MDT 2006

Julia,

I am a retired United States Navy Chief Musician and in twenty years of active duty I never heard of any such animal as "military pitch" or "military temprament", etc. At least not in the frame of reference of United States military service. And, my time in including some years of serving with military musicians from the Army, Air Force and Marine Corps as well as Navy.

It's a clever angle or gimmick but it has no merit.

Robin Blankenship