Broadwood tuning

ed440 at mindspring.com ed440 at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 1 17:55:26 MDT 2006

Diane-
I think you have done a good job of intuiting and describing a customer we probably don't want to have.
For a good life our work needs to be win-win-win for the customer, the piano and the technician.
When that can't be the case, it's best to omit ourselves from the situation pronto, with grace and a smile.
Some houses are just full of trouble, and we can't fix them.
Ed Sutton