History of Pitch Standards

Mark Schecter schecter at pacbell.net
Mon Oct 2 02:08:31 MDT 2006

Hi, Ed.

I happened upon a vast list of books and documents related to tuning,
temperament, pitch, sound, and music. It's available online at
http://www.xs4all.nl/~huygensf/doc/bib.html It's worth scrolling
through, with hundreds of fascinating titles. I don't think treasure
trove would be an exaggeration.

-Mark Schecter