Doreme Pianos

pbmosley mosley at classicnet.net
Tue Oct 3 08:12:19 MDT 2006

Patrick,  I also buy some of the used yamahas, i go to the steinway dealer and rarely find a piano that i would trade one of my yamahas for.  Some of the wholesalers I have dealt with have gone out of business, do you know of any good ones?  I usually look for the newest pianos i can find, Doreme only had uprights when i looked on there website.  Victory has been good for me but not a lot to choose from.  Also Winton down in Florida but i think most of his better stock gets sold early.
Thanks,
Phil Mosley
(913)557-2389