Schulze Pollman Puzzler

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Wed Oct 4 18:33:01 MDT 2006

I was merrily tuning away on this very nice S-P 118 upright, when I started to notice a clicking.  I was in a customer's home, so it's a good thing I already knew the fix.  Not an ordinary fix, mind you, and I've never seen this problem in any other piano.

what it isn't:

bridle wires
spring noises
loose keyleads