Korean Wurly

piannaman at aol.com piannaman at aol.com
Wed Oct 4 19:59:55 MDT 2006

Richard,

It has to be fixed.  Repinning everything is the only way to go.  Are the pins coated or partially coated with black gunk (I assume that it's graphite)?

Who pays for it is the question.  Who makes the Wurly?  Shouldn't the manufacturer be responsible?

I have a client with an SG 150 that has similar problems.  I haven't repinned everything, but most of the hammer, jack, and whip flanges.

This piano was my training ground for repinning.

Dave Stahl