Korean Wurly

Roy roy.peters at mindspring.com
Thu Oct 5 07:26:21 MDT 2006

Richard:
Living here in what use to be "Baldwin Central", I have dealt with quite a few of these.  Once this starts happening, it will continue.  A few notes stick, then a few more, then a few more, etc.  Dave is right that the thing to do is to repin the whole action.  Otherwise, you will end up doing it a few at a time.  The customers are never happy when this happens.

The manufacturer and/or dealer don't allow enough to do the job.  So, you have to try to convince somebody, maybe the owner, that this is what needs to be done.....and that they should pay for it. If you try to appease the budget constraints by doing a partial job, you will only end up looking bad.   I have tried repinning anything that was the least bit sluggish, and then hitting the rest of it with Protek.  I have tried hitting the action centers with an alcohol solution, and then using a heat gun.  None of it has worked long term.   The only permanent solution has been a complete repinning.

Sincerely,
Roy Peters, RPT
Cincinnati, Ohio