No, its not your tuning--Homer the singing dog

Jonathan Finger pianotech at tollidee.com
Thu Oct 5 09:38:09 MDT 2006

Julia, I too have a GSD named Attila.  He's a wonderful companion to the
choir just like yours!  If we all sit around and start whining/howling
he joins in.  He even mimics pitch, and pitch movement.
Here in Colorado we have coyotes all around us, and at night the like to
try to get him going by cackling and howling out in the field.
Interestingly he knows their trick, and rather than running out to greet
them he becomes very quiet and patrols the yard.
They are truly great dogs, and a joy to be around.

Jonathan Finger RPT