PianoDisc Fire

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Thu Oct 5 20:45:09 MDT 2006

I just had a face to face with my PianoDisc sales rep today. He assured me
they are up and shipping product. They had product stored in a large
container on the parking lot, product in Haverhill, product coming in from
abroad, etc. The big loss was the engineering department. The rest of the
building was mostly the factory install facility.

One story he shared was 2 Steinways were supposed to be delivered for
installations the night before the fire. The semi driver wasn't feeling well
and took an extra day to deliver them.

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272