Business: getting and keeping customers

donspiano-service at comcast.net donspiano-service at comcast.net
Sat Oct 7 07:43:47 MDT 2006

I have been very successful with appointments, by getting the next appointment before I leave the job, also a short few questions, friends, family, with pianos who need a tuner, get numbers and call immediately , use the customer as a reference call and, follow through again, be sure to say thankyou if you are successful to your reference customer. They will remember this for sure and keep you up to date on new prospects.
Don Lemoine

From: KeyKat88 at aol.com