Dampp-Chaser wattage needed

BRETT GLASS bgpianoman at email.com
Sun Oct 8 12:15:27 MDT 2006

Hi to all thanks for your thoughts so far .  I guess it's not clear what
the my issue really is . How can it be responsible for a tech or
manufacturer to install 25 watts or less without a stat . This opens up
the product IMO to miss use and confusion between techs & dealer
who think it's proper to install them this way. The sad part is that they
actually think they are doing right by their customers . They have done
it this way for over 25 years . Our customers don't know the difference
until I come on the seen either when the piano has problems or the very
first time I meet them to build that relationship of trust . Somehow this
needs to change if I'm right .

Thanks, Brett