Dampp-Chaser wattage needed

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sun Oct 8 12:59:28 MDT 2006

I think if you check, Dampp-Chaser will only allow the 25W heater to be sold to the public. This would be for closets, and electronic organs.
The 25W, has insufficient heat to do damage, without the humidistat installed.
Ok, I suppose there are instances, where it might, if installed, right at the pinblock.
But I mean generally.
Anything over 25W, requires that it be installed, by a tech, who is SUPPOSED to know the proper procedure.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca