A downside to self-employment

Leslie Bartlett l-bartlett at sbcglobal.net
Sun Oct 8 16:17:48 MDT 2006

Wow!  If one looked at my website, I should be driving a Jag, have a couple
weeks in the mountains now and then, savings out the wazoo, and have a
really nice retirement fund.   Instead we live in a tiny house, my wife's
teacher's retirement  medical insurance, a ten year old car.  Yet, I sure do
like my boss, even though  he is the most horribly disorganized creature
I've met and it means  a terrible job of drumming up business.      To know
that every client is in a sense another "company to please", see repeat
business, word-of-mouth references, and people who even dare to say, "you
said my piano was so bad it shouldn't be  in my house. Would you come back
and tune my new Steinway?" or "Thanks for  your honesty"
.......................   Oh I guess I'll just risk that somehow I can live
till I die and be incredibly glad to be self employed.

les bartlett
HYPERLINK "http://www.bartlettpianoservice.com"www.bartlettpianoservice.com

   _____