A downside to self-employment

Diane Hofstetter dianepianotuner at msn.com
Sun Oct 8 16:27:39 MDT 2006

Dave,

That's a lot of good advice people are giving you about disability
insurance.  You may only lose a week or so this time--my husband only lost
about two months with his heart attack and by-pass surgery-- but his stroke
and now congestive heart failure turned off his tuning, or should I say
working capacity, completely.  Something to think about!  I wish someone had
been more explicit to me about this twenty years ago!

Those extra tunings that come in at the end of the day can help pay for it.

Yes, I still sell the earplugs.
Diane

Diane Hofstetter