A downside to self-employment

J W Stein musicnow at frontiernet.net
Sun Oct 8 20:33:29 MDT 2006

Interesting topic.  Speaking about pain,  I wonder if anyone has developed
any neck pains over the years.  I tune with my right hand, thus using left
to strike the keys, and over the years have developed a tightness and pain
on the left side of my neck.  It's annoying but I keep on.

Anyone else have any similar symptons?   Any suggestions for relief, besides
weekly chiropractic visits?

Jon